Watchman IT Security – Disaster recovery solutions for North Wales and beyond.
Disaster Recovery Solutions Overview
Acronis Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
Hybrid cloud-based and on-premise disaster recovery and backup solutions for cloud, virtual, and physical environments. Reduce downtime, data loss, and IT management complexity.
Secure content access, sync and share solutions increase IT control, improve content security, ensure regulatory compliance and boost end-user productivity.
Provision hundreds of workstations and servers as fast as you can provision one. Create a master image and deploy it to multiple machines in one easy step.
Cloud-based and traditional on-premises disaster recovery and data backup solutions for virtual, physical, and hybrid cloud environments. Reduce downtime, data loss, and IT management time.
Available in Standard and Advanced editions. Acronis Backup is an award winning, proven, complete data protection solution for hybrid IT environments. With an easy-to-use, touch-friendly, web-based management console, you can reliably back up and recover physical, virtual, and cloud workloads wherever data lives. With Acronis Active Protection working to thwart ransomware, enhanced backup validation. Blockchain-based authentication of your backups with Acronis Notary, Acronis Backup is the most reliable backup solution available today.
- Protect your entire hybrid infrastructure easily with a touch-friendly, web-based console to manage backup and recovery of all workloads and data with a single, touch-friendly web-interface.
- Reduce RTOs to seconds with Acronis Instant Restore™. Run any physical or virtual Windows® or Linux® system backup as a VMware® or Hyper-V® VM with a few clicks and without standby hardware.
- Prevent ransomware attacks with Acronis Active Protection™, which detects and proactively blocks unauthorized encryption of files and backups.
- Improve compliance and establish validity of recovery with Acronis Notary™, which ensures authenticity and integrity of your data and backups with blockchain.
- Rely on proven universal hybrid data protection solution trusted by 500,000+ businesses and safeguarding more than 5,000 petabytes of data.
- Maintain complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups, improve regulatory compliance, and ensure data sovereignty.
Ensure business continuity with a complete solution that backs up and replicates any system in any environment and in any location. Acronis Disaster Recovery Service can recover and restart the system in local appliance or Acronis Cloud with guaranteed SLA in the event of an outage.
- Ensure outstanding business continuity with aggressive RTO and guaranteed SLAs
- Reduce infrastructure costs by eliminating need of duplicate DR infrastructure
- Get both backup and disaster recovery in single package for complete data protection
- Reduce downtime from days to minutes and seconds
- Achieve complete protection with broad platform support
- Reduce risks of DR failures with scheduled and on-demand DR testing
Acronis File Sync & Share (BYOD) Solutions
Secure Content Access, Sync and Share solutions, increase IT control, improve content security, ensure regulatory compliance and boost end-user productivity.
Acronis Files Advanced is an easy, complete, and safe access, sync, and share solution, providing IT with complete control over business content to ensure security, maintain compliance, and enable BYOD. Employees use any device to securely access corporate files and securely share content with other employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
- Empower your users – users can easily access, create, and edit business files anytime, anywhere.
- Control your mobile world – Sophisticated security controls, managed by the Acronis Policy Engine, give IT all the tools it needs to protect your company’s critical data assets.
- Drive competitive advantage – Advanced use of mobile devices drives faster, more informed decision-making and ultimately improves revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Enable BYOD – Employees can use their preferred devices while still giving IT complete control over content access and sharing.
- Ease of use – Increase ROI of your mobility investment with solution, easy-to-implement by IT and easy-to-use by employees.
Acronis Files Connect is the only solution that provides the rich experience Mac users demand when connecting to Windows or NAS file servers, while maintaining the compatibility required by IT. At its core, Acronis Files Connect is an AFP filesharing and full-content search service that runs on your Windows server and enables Macs to connect to file shares and NAS via AFP instead of the SMB protocol. Acronis delivers the best file-and print-sharing solution for integrating Macs into the enterprise, including file access from mobile devices. Thousands of companies use Acronis Files Connect to overcome Mac-to-Windows infrastructure incompatibilities.
- Enable all Macs (regardless of how old the operating system is) to work seamlessly in Windows server environment leveraging native AFP protocol.
- Eliminatefile compatibility problems and improve Mac user satisfaction.
- Improve productivity with fast Spotlight searching.
- Expand collaboration between Windows and Mac users.
- Let users access files using mobile devices ― iOS, Android, or Windows phones and tablets.
Acronis System Deployment Solutions
Acronis Snap Deploy® lets you provision hundreds of workstations and servers as fast as you can provision one. It is ideal for rapid bare-metal initial deployments to a large number of workstations and servers, and on-going deployment to the same hardware in education, training, and lab environments.
- Improve IT productivity – by eliminating the need to manually install operating systems and applications onto individual machines.
- Save time – by eliminating the need to manually configure machines with each deployment.
- Rapidly re-deploy machines – when required to refresh or change configurations in a class, lab, or R&D, or test environment.
- Reduce IT load – by running scheduled deployments not needing monitoring by IT.
About Acronis – World-Class Data Protection For Any Business Environment
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection from ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile.
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million customers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries. With more than 200 patents, Acronis products have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.
Today, Acronis solutions are available worldwide through a global network of service providers, resellers, distributors and cloud distributors.